Gym Rules and Policies:
TUITION AND FEES:
- Tuition fees are paid monthly on the 1st – 7th of each month. Starting January 1st 2022, we are enforcing a late fee of $10 to any tuition paid after the 7th of the month, and $15 for any tuition paid after the 15th of the month.
- We will require a card on file for anyone who consistently pays their tuition late.
- There is a 15% discount offered after the first child is paid in full.
- Tuition is broken down into twelve 4 week sessions, which is 48 weeks. In the 52 week year, we take about 4 weeks of vacation. You do not pay for our vacation dates, so no make-ups are issued for those dates. Your tuition is always for 4 weeks even if we take time off. We use time from the months that have 5 weeks.
- Our monthly tuition calendar does NOT follow a traditional calendar month. Some months have 5 weeks and our tuition calendar is always in 4 week intervals. It is very important to refer to our tuition calendar if you decide to take some time off from gymnastics. You will be able to tell which class is the last class you paid for in that session.
- Annual Registration fees are payable every year for each child on the anniversary of their start date. This fee is non-refundable. Annual Registration fees are $65 for one child and $97.50 for a family.
- Repeated failure to pay tuition will result in your child’s removal from class and your outstanding bill being turned over to a collection agency. If you have a special situation, please email us as soon as you can to discuss possible options.
- Tuition covers your space in the class, and not your attendance. We do not offer refunds for missed classes.
- Upon arrival, your child needs to place all of their items in the shoe cubby or along the knee wall. Please do not block the walkway.
- Students should remain in the viewing area until called to the gym floor by their coach.
- Please encourage your child to use the restroom prior to class. We do not want your child to lose valuable class time in the bathroom.
- A warm-up takes place at the beginning of every class. This is a very important part of gymnastics to ensure that your child’s body is properly warmed-up to prevent injury. Please arrive a few minutes early, so your child does not miss this important part of class.
- Please allow our instructors to instruct the class and your child. We incorporate a progressive curriculum and skill set for each level. For your child’s safety, please do not try to communicate with them during class. It is important for them to keep their focus and attention on the class goals. If you need your child please let a WGV Staff Member know and we will happily get your child.
- Expect a lot of repetition of various skills. Gymnastics is a process. The process can seem repetitive, but it is necessary for proper development.
- No gum, candy, food or drinks are permitted in the gym.
- Make sure your child is dressed properly for class. (i.e. shorts, t-shirts, warm-up pants, or leotards). Your child needs to be able to move his or her arms and legs freely. Leotards are not required, but we do have them available to purchase in our Pro Shop. Please see front desk for details.
- Hair should always be pulled securely away from their face.
- For your child’s safety, please, remove all jewelry. Stud earrings are allowed, no dangles.
- Please do not leave valuables unattended in the gym or your car. WGV is NOT responsible for lost or stolen items. There have been several smash and grabs in our area. These criminals are aware of hiding places in many cars.
- Parents may drop their children off, but should pick them up immediately after class.
- Children are not allowed to walk into the parking lot alone to wait for a ride.
- Make sure your child arrives on time to their scheduled class.
- Parents are more than welcome to stay and watch in our open viewing area.
- For your convenience, we have free wifi. Ask the front office for the user ID and password.
- This is a smoke free environment. Thank you in advance for not smoking along the walkways and entrances to the gym.
- Parents are NOT allowed on the gym floor unless they are enrolled in class with their child or assisting them during preschool open gym. If you have any questions or need something, please speak with someone in the office. If there is an emergency, contact the office immediately.
- If you know that your child will be absent from class, please call or email us ahead of time.
- We do not allow animals inside the facility, unless they are service animals.
- We will allow make-ups only on our designated makeup day for missed classes due to sickness or other obligations. Starting January 1st 2022, the only make up day offered is the 3rd Saturday of each month from 1:00 – 2:00pm. If needed, we may open up another Saturday make-up day.
- We will NOT prorate tuition for missed classes. Make-ups must be scheduled in advance with the front office by email, phone, or in person. You must pre-register for make-up classes through the office.
- No credits or refunds will be given for classes not made up.
- Do not bring your child to class if they have had a fever within the last 24 hours. A child must be fever free for 24 hours, without medication, before returning to class.
- Do not bring your child to class if anyone in your home has been sick with a fever in the last 24 hours.