Gym Rules and Policies:
- Annual Registration fees are payable annually for each child on the anniversary of their start date. This fee is non-refundable.
- Tuition fees are paid monthly on the 1st of the month. A late fee of $7 is payable after the 7th.
- 15% off for each sibling after paying for the first child.
- Upon arrival your child needs to place all their items in the shoe cubby and along the knee wall out of the walkway.
- Students should remain in the viewing area until called to the gym floor by their coach.
- Please encourage your child to use the restroom prior to class so they are not loosing valuable class time in the bathroom.
- Each class begins with warm-ups. This is a very important part of gymnastics to ensure that your child’s body is properly warmed-up to prevent injury. Therefore, be sure to arrive a few minutes early so your child does not miss warm-ups.
- Please allow our instructors to instruct the class and your child; there is a progressive curriculum and skills for each level. Do not try to talk to your child during class. It is important for them to keep their focus and attention on the class goals.
- Expect repetition of various skills.
- No gum, candy, food or drinks are permitted in the gym.
- Make sure your child is dressed properly for class. (ie. Shorts, t-shirts, warm-up pants or leotards). Your child needs to be able to move their arms and legs freely. Leotards are not required, but we do have them available to purchase.
- Children’s hair should always be pulled securely away from their face.
- For your child’s safety, please remove all jewelry. Stud earrings are allowed, no dangles.
- Valuable items should not be brought to the gym.
- Parents may drop their children off for class, but should pick them up immediately after class.
- We will not allow children to walk into the parking lot alone to wait for a ride.
- Make sure your child arrives on time to the scheduled lesson. Warm-up is an important part of gymnastics to ensure that the child’s body is properly warmed-up to prevent injury.
- After your child is called to class, parents are more than welcome to stay and watch. We have open viewing available on each side of the gym.
- For your convenience we have free wifi. The user ID is WGV Gymnastics and the password is gymnastics (all lowercase)
- This is a smoke free environment. Thank you in advance for not smoking along the walkways and entrances to the gym.
- No parents should be on the gym floor unless taking class with their child or assisting them during open gym. If you have any questions or need something, please speak with someone in the office. If there is an emergency contact the office.
- Please make sure that your child does not bring valuable items to the gym.
- If you know that your child will be absent from class, please call or email us ahead of time.
As a courtesy we allow one make-up per month. We will not prorate tuition for missed classes. We will offer make-ups. We have several classes to choose from.
- Make-ups are allowed when the requested class size permits.
- You must pre-register for make-up classes through the office.
- No credits or refunds will be given for classes not made up.
FAILURE TO PAY TUITION:
- Repeated failure to pay tuition forces us to take action in ways we wish to avoid. Failure to pay may result in your child’s removal from class, and your outstanding bill being turned over to a collection agency or small claims court. If you have a special situation, please, email us as soon as possible. We will try our best to work with you.