After School Program Update
This school year, your child will participate in 30 minutes of instruction and gymnastics play every day they are enrolled in our after school program. Our gymnastics classes will still be available to your child if they are interested. Gymnastics classes will be offered to our after school students for a discount. See our pricing information below.
All of the below forms must be filled out and turned in, if you are interested in our program. If we have openings for your selected schedule, you will receive an invoice by email. Your space is reserved upon payment of the invoice you receive. We do not hold spaces without payment.
After School Program
Are you having trouble fitting your after school activities into your busy schedule? Let us help! We offer after school pickup! Don’t just settle for babysitting. We will provide a snack and offer great after school activities and games. Pick up is no later than 5:30pm or 6:30pm if they participate in a gymnastics class the same day. This program is for children ages 5 and older.
All students receive 30 minutes of instruction and gymnastics play for every day they are enrolled in our after school program. In addition, we also offer extra classes for an additional cost. Your kids will have plenty to keep them busy until you arrive to pick them up.
Includes: pick-up, gymnastics, tumbling, trampoline, arts and crafts, study hall, snacks, and many other fun-filled activities.
Schools Currently On Our Pickup List
*Wards Creek Elementary – FULL (fill out above forms and turn in to be placed on our waitlist)
*Mill Creek Academy
*Picolata Crossing Elementary – FULL (fill out above forms and turn in to be placed on our waitlist)
*Pine Island Academy
Cost Per Month
(annual registration fee of $65 for the first child or $97.50 for an entire family)
1 day a week – $140 per month (includes 30 minutes of gymnastics and play)
2 days a week – $200 per month (includes 30 minutes of gymnastics and play each day)
3 days a week – $260 per month (includes 30 minutes of gymnastics and play each day)
4 days a week – $300 per month (includes 30 minutes of gymnastics and play each day)
5 days a week – $340 per month (includes 30 minutes of gymnastics and play each day)
Extra Classes – (if you’d like your child to have more gym time than the 30 minutes they get each day)
1 class per week – $45 additional to your monthly tuition
2 classes per week – $80 additional to your monthly tuition
each additional class per week after the first 2 classes – $20 additional per class to your monthly tuition
Special Discounts and Perks – (Only for the child(ren) enrolled in our after school program)
- We offer a 15% sibling discount.
- We will pick up on early release days at no additional charge.
- 10% off any pro shop purchases.
- $25 off of birthday parties.
- $25 off the weekly prices for any camps.
- $5 off of any skill camps
Rules and Regulations
Payment Policy: Each month is due on the 1st of each month and a credit card must be on auto pay to participate in our after school program. There is no prorating for missed days; your tuition is reserving your place on our van and in the program, regardless of attendance.
Drop Policy: If you decide to drop from our after school program before the end of the school year, a two week notice is required.
Safety & Security: Our after school program children will stay in the gym or after school room, until they are checked out by the approved parent or guardian at the front desk. Anyone picking up your child must be on your child’s paperwork, and should be prepared to show ID if asked.
Proper Attire for in the Gym:
- Girls: Either a Leotard or Shirt and Shorts (no buttons or zippers), hair pulled back, and no jewelry.
- Boys: Gym Shorts with a T-shirt tucked in, and no jewelry.
- It is the parent’s responsibility to notify us by 2 p.m. if the child is absent from school or will not be attending our after school program that day. We can’t leave a school without verifying the whereabouts of a child, and that takes extra time, and puts us behind schedule in picking up the next school. If we are not notified, you will be charged a $10 no contact fee. Look below at the ways you can notify us.
-calling and speaking to someone directly (not voicemail)
-texting your child’s van driver before 2pm
-emailing Heather before 2pm
-letting us know prior in person
- There are no make-ups or pro-rations for missed days of after school pickup.
- While we do offer the flexibility of partial weeks, those specific days cannot be changed without at least 1 week notice in advance. We will also not be able to accommodate frequent changes to the number of days per week. Consistency is a requirement of our program.
Gym Pick Up Policy & Sign Out:
- The school MUST be notified by the guardian that WGV Gymnastics will be picking up your child(ren). We will not be able to pick up your child without this being handled first. Please, check with your school’s policy on after school pickup.
- After School pickup is over promptly at 5:30pm or 6:30 if they participate in a gymnastics class the same day. All parents and/or guardians are expected to pick up their children on time. If you are unable to do so, please notify the office that you will be late.
- If parents are repeatedly late picking up, we will charge $1 per minute (per child) between 5:30pm and the time the parents arrive at the gym. Your credit card on file will be charged at the time of pickup.
- If you are sending an alternate person to pick-up your child(ren), please make sure to fill out and sign a form authorizing the pick-up. Photo identification will be required at pick-up. This is for your child’s safety.
Medication / Medical Forms:
- Any medication that WGV Gymnastics employees will need to administer to after school program students must be labeled with your child’s name and turned in at the front office. They must be in a sealed container.
- Children will not be permitted to have medication in their backpacks. Please, make sure to fill out a medication form at the front desk.
Sick Child Pickup Policy:
- If your child is sick, we will contact you. We expect that your sick child will be picked up as soon as possible.
Cell Phones / Electronic Devices / Toys:
- The use of electronic devices and toys during the after school program is not allowed unless they are being used for homework.
- If these items are brought to the after school program and they get lost or stolen, we are not responsible for the items.
- Students are allowed to call parents using the phone at the front office.
Behavior Guidelines: We do not allow physical aggression, bad words, or bullying. If we see it, we address it immediately. We expect the children to respect the authority of the staff, and comply with all instructions, directions, and requests. If we are having trouble with a specific, repeated behavior, we will notify the parent; otherwise, we will take care of any misbehavior at the time. Most of our rules have to do with safety and courtesy, and must be enforced so that all children can play together safely and happily.